Your project is live and your login is ready. But, before you start the fun of creating customized total rewards statements, you’ll need to know how to do it – and not just how to do it, but how to do it in the best possible way.
Once you’ve logged in to TotalRewards Builder, take these two steps to set your total rewards project up for success.
1. Choose the timeline your total rewards data will represent
The timeframe of your data dictates the length of your project. Most clients choose one of the following timeframes:
- Retrospective (Calendar Year): January 1 to December 31 of previous year
- Retrospective (Fiscal Year): July 1 to June 30 of previous fiscal year
- Current: Current salary and benefit elections annualized for a full year
- Prospective: Captured in the first quarter and projected for the rest of the year