How New Total Compensation Statements Led to Six Figures in Savings for a Leading California Hospital
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian was facing two debilitating challenges to employee recruitment and retention:
- Attracting people who meet their providers’ specialized needs
- Delivering competitive compensation packages in Orange County’s high-cost environment
That was before they leveraged TotalRewards Builder.
Read this exclusive case study to find out how, in just one short year, TotalRewards Software helped Hoag streamline onboarding and simplify total compensation management to unlock new levels of savings and hiring results.
The TotalRewards Builder platform helped Hoag do what?
- Achieve six figures in savings over one fiscal year
- Attract over 1,400 new employees
- Reduce candidate recruitment and onboarding times
Read the full story now, then we’ll show you how Hoag achieved these unbelievable results in a free demo of TotalRewards Builder!