Total Compensation Software
The successful promotion of your total compensation statements is the key to achieving your total rewards marketing campaign. Our integrated promotional features can help you:
- Send email messages before, during, and after the launch of the project
- Target different groups of employees with different and relevant messages
- Create attractive emails with relevant images and links
- Send a follow-up to employees who are yet to take the survey
Educate Your Employees
Use our employee engagement software and educate them about your company’s recognition, benefits, and rewards. Enter a number of rewards into your total compensation statement software. And enable yourself to efficiently and effectively promote your company’s total rewards statement to your employees.
You can include:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Cash compensation
- Income protection programs
- Health and welfare programs
- Financial/retirement programs
- Retirement projections
- Equity value
- Long-term incentives
- Work/life programs
Evaluate Your Campaign
Evaluate and examine the KPIs of your campaign to drive maximum results and to make reporting easy.
- Scan all of your email promotions and narrow down on specific promotions for better, more detailed tracking.
- Conduct employee surveys to assess and determine the impact of your campaign.
- Collect, evaluate, and analyze the responses from employee surveys.
- Track the overall benefits and impact of your campaign.
- Always save the effective and successful surveys for future reference.
HR Executive Reporting
Have one consolidated system for your company’s total compensation data, i.e employee rewards software. It allows your executive team to repurpose and use that data strategically.
- Use graphs to observe high-level compensation data.
- Penetrate down to individual rewards programs by the total number of participants and average by the participant.
- Prepare and share the report with key executives.
- Position your HR team as a valuable and strategic business partner.