Communicate and Market All Aspects of Total Rewards
TotalRewards Software elevates the simple and dated total compensation statement to a fully interactive, personalized and branded online portal. Our platform empowers your human resource and recruitment departments with a highly effective marketing tool to engage, promote, report and delight all levels of your organization.
Educate Your Employees
Use our total rewards marketing software to engage and educate employees about your company’s direct pay, incentive programs, benefits, work/life and rewards and recognition programs. Enter any number of rewards on your total compensation statements. Present your full employee value proposition quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
Analyze Your Campaign
Analyze key performance metrics to evaluate your project’s success and drive maximum results.
- View all your email promotions and drill down for detailed tracking
- Measure campaign effectiveness by creating custom surveys
- Collect and analyze those responses for valuable employee feedback
- Track utilization and engagement in aggregate and over time
HR Executive Reporting
By having all of your total compensation data in one system, you can strategically re-purpose and report on that data.
- Use graphs to observe high-level compensation data
- Drill down to individual rewards programs
- Prepare and share the report with key executives
- Position your HR team as a strategic business partner
Would you like to take a test drive of the employee experience?
Request a sample of an employee’s online statement.
Who We Serve
Introducing the New Evolution of the CandidateRewards Platform
Our award-winning candidate experience platform is making the leap from being innovative to being game-changing....Read More ›
Core HR Software Market Expands
A new report from MarketsandMarkets states that the core HR software market is expected to...Read More ›
Supercharge the Way You Manage Human Capital
As the year charges through Q2, business objectives and strategic initiatives are part of the...Read More ›